Why use a Word Counter?
Word Counter is the Free SEO Tool used to count Words and Characters for the text you have inserted in this Tool Box.
Often you need to see statistics about a word count without having readability information. For instance, you have a limit on how many words a document can be for a given assignment. Typically the size of the article is limited by journals, magazines, and newspapers.
How Does This Work?
You have a paragraph, you need to count the number of words, and characters:
- Step 1: Prepare a text, word file ... that you need to count words.
- Step 2: Open our word count tool: https://www.coderstool.com/word-counter.
- Step 3: Paste them into the text input box
- Step 4: Look at the analysis and keywords results.
Here you have information like word count, characters, sentences, and paragraphs.
Who is this word counting tool for?
Anyone who writes, should bear in mind the number of words in their text. This includes
- Writers who write your novel
- Bloggers/Content Writers
- Students who work on your thesis
- Self-employed witters
- General use
Where you can use this tool?
- SMS text contains up to 160 characters
- An Instagram post has no more than 2,200 characters
- Snapchat status has the limit of 250 characters
- The Twitter single tweet has characters limit of 280 characters
- Linkedin Summary consists of less than 2,000 characters
- Pinterest post has 495 characters
What is the difference between word count and character count?
Word count is the number of words used in the text.
Character count is all characters in the text, including special characters and spaces.
Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it’s bad.Cory House