The JS minification preserve the operational qualities of the code while reducing its overall byte footprint.
- No source code side-effects
- Removes unnecessary line breaks, white spaces and indentation characters
- Removes comments
- Does not modify eval statement because it may reference named local variables or functions.
- Replaces local variable names with shorter ones and takes care of substituting the references
- Replaces array['key'] by array.key
- Replaces true and false by !0 and !1
Compression can dramatically reduce your page's size and thereby increase its speed. Minify your script to knock off 50 - 70% from your HTML, JS, and CSS files!